thesaurus & dictionary > Dictionary - Feedbacks > Sort Bookmarks & Show Related words together

Search

Topic closed
User Post
Christopher Campbell
2 post(s)

doing this on an android...soft keyboard won't appear...good thing I have hard keyboard
anyways

English Offline

=Sort Bookmark; by date added and alphabetical

=show related words under certain words; Run, running, ran (not rum)
=custom verb, noun, etc color; 

14-Mar-13, 5:28:17 Rispondi | Citazione | Report spam
Christopher Campbell
2 post(s)

Sorry I meant time and date added
hour, min, sec, 

14-Mar-13, 5:32:21 Rispondi | Citazione | Report spam
admin
145 post(s)

Web site
I agree to implement either chronological or alphabetical sorting of bookmarks (but without showing any time-date), I'll implement in a later release, to be defined.

About colors: please describe better your suggestion and the related value to the end user.

15-Mar-13, 18:28:38 Rispondi | Citazione | Report spam
Hans Glinz
1 post(s)

Perhaps my explanation may help regarding the issue about COLORS:

Though the dictionary is really nice and helps a lot, its appearance (its skin) does not please everyone. Using tablets and readers, the screen is white and the words are black. The Livio dictionary, however, is exactly the oposite, which is irritating, especially if reading in daylight.
It would be real nice if some colors could be changed: Color of background, color of the words, color of highlighted words, color of the searched word, etc. Just the possibility to change the background alone woud be an asset!!

What do you think?

Congratulations and thanks to an otherwise very nice and usefull tool!!!!

Hans Glinz
Svizzera

16-Jul-13, 16:28:11 Rispondi | Citazione | Report spam
admin
145 post(s)

Web site
Hi Hans,
I agree about having the possibility to choose between "white on black" and "black on white". I don't want to add more color options in order to keep everything simple. My basic principle is "keep it simple".

I'll implement "black on white" option in the autumn release of the application, at least for Android 3.x and Android 4.x devices.

Regards

17-Jul-13, 19:09:30 Rispondi | Citazione | Report spam