thesaurus & dictionary > Dictionary - Feedbacks > a german version

Search

Topic closed
User Post
Hua Taem
1 post(s)

hello I really like your english offline dictinary and I'm just wondering is there any possibility that you can make a german version?

15-Jun-13, 23:27:13 Rispondi | Citazione | Report spam
admin
145 post(s)

Web site
In order to implement a german version I need support on german language. If you are know german language and are available to support me please write me a mail (javalc6@gmail.com). I may start developement of german dictionary from October 2013.

17-Jun-13, 18:35:31 Rispondi | Citazione | Report spam
Magnus Lundgren
2 post(s)

Hi,

I'm using and enjoying the Italian, French and English dictionaries. I'd love to see German, Dutch and Swedish as well.

Thanks,

Magnus

12-Aug-13, 11:45:46 Rispondi | Citazione | Report spam
admin
145 post(s)

Web site
Hi Magnus, in order to implement a new language I need support. If you know other languages and you are available to support me please write me a mail (javalc6@gmail.com). I may start developement of other languages from November 2013.

13-Aug-13, 13:43:08 Rispondi | Citazione | Report spam
Paul Oranje
1 post(s)

Salve,

The german implementation does exist, a Dutch (Nederlands) version not yet.
What would be needed to create an implementation for a not yet supported language ?
The sources for the app don't seem to be published - maybe my search capabilities fail me -, but if made available I would happily endeavor the adaption for the Dutch Wiktionary dataset.

Dunque, lei prego di apprire il code del app.
Saluti di Amsterdam

27-Nov-22, 14:44:36 Rispondi | Citazione | Report spam
admin
145 post(s)

Web site
We confirm that app sources are not available because this is the will of app developers. In future we may decide to implement also a Dutch dictionary.

In the meantime we welcome any unconditional help from anyone to localize app menus, messages and help content in any language, e.g. Dutch. If interested in language localization, please drop a mail to javalc6 at gmail.com

01-Dec-22, 15:43:25 Rispondi | Citazione | Report spam