thesaurus & dictionary > Dictionary - Feedbacks > More customizations

Search

Topic closed
User Post
細工鉄属
1 post(s)

I think that it would be cool if you could add more customizations features for those of us that like to tweak around with the app. My idea would be to make something like an in-app downloadable theme OR a separate app for the play store which allows people to customise their stuffs. Of course, since looks are not being put at the top priority list, it would have to wait. But I still think that there's many of us out there who would like to spiffy up the app a bit. 

A good example of an in-app download would be like the pleco dictionary, where people are allowed to add extra features that they want. And as there was another guy who said this, it would be awesome to have word roots/etymology in your app. But of course, those would be extras since they'll probably take some spaces on the devices, but still, that'd be cool, yeah ~

22-Oct-13, 5:43:44 Rispondi | Citazione | Report spam
admin
145 post(s)

Web site
About plug-ins I don't have any plan yet. On the other hand Android developers can develop android applications that behave as front-end for the dictionary, while my application runs in back-end, further details for developers: http://thesaurus.altervista.org/dictionary-provider

The etymology is not yet part of the dictionary, because it increases the size of the application. Now there are lot of people in developing countries that cannot afford for devices with lot of memory. But as memory will cost less, in the future I'll add also etymology.

25-Oct-13, 20:06:43 Rispondi | Citazione | Report spam