thesaurus & dictionary > Dictionary - Feedbacks > sending random word as notification as "Word of the day"

Search

Topic closed
User Post
Kapil Kumar
2 post(s)

Hi, 
first of all thanks for this wonderful dictionary. I just want to give a suggestion that we should add a word of the day option which shows a new word as on notification bar itself with its mewaning. We should be able to decide at which time we want it and the word will appear on notification tray. I am a UG student i computer science and would love to work on this feature. If my contribution is allowed then please tell me how should I proceed. I mean info on your repository.
Thanks.

07-Aug-16, 12:28:12 Rispondi | Citazione | Report spam
Kapil Kumar
2 post(s)

---------
https://www.facebook.com/app_scoped_user_id/1775339762732491/:
Hi, 
first of all thanks for this wonderful dictionary. I just want to give a suggestion that we should add a word of the day option which shows a new word as on notification bar itself with its mewaning. We should be able to decide at which time we want it and the word will appear on notification tray. I am a UG student in computer science and
I have worked on android projects and would love to work on this feature. If my contribution is allowed then please tell me how should I proceed. I mean info on your repository.
Thanks.
---------

07-Aug-16, 12:31:18 Rispondi | Citazione | Report spam