- Of, from, or pertaining to Austria or its people.
- Of or relating to a school of economic thought based on the concept of methodological individualism: that social phenomena result from the motivations and actions of individuals.
- French: autrichien
- German: österreichisch
- Italian: austriaco
- Portuguese: austríaco
- Russian: австри́йский
- Spanish: austriaco, austríaco
Austrian (plural Austrians)
- A person from Austria or of Austrian descent.
- An economist supporting the ideals of the Austrian School of Economics.
- French: Autrichien, Autrichienne
- German: Österreicher, Österreicherin
- Italian: austriaco, austriaca
- Portuguese: austríaco, austríaca
- Russian: австри́ец
- Spanish: austriaco, austríaco, austriaca, austríaca