Berliner (plural Berliners)
- A native or inhabitant of Berlin.
- A doughnut with a sweet filling.
- (journalism) A newspaper format with pages normally measuring about 315 by 470 millimetres (12.4 in × 18.5 inches), slightly taller and wider than a tabloid but narrower and shorter than a broadsheet.
- Synonyms: midi
- French: Berlinois, Berlinoise
- German: Berliner, Berlinerin
- Portuguese: berlinense, berlinês
- Russian: берли́нец
- Spanish: berlinés, berlinesa
- German: Berliner, Pfannkuchen, Berliner Pfannkuchen
- Portuguese: sonho, bola de berlim
- Russian: берлинер
- Spanish: berlinesa