- (Boston, RP) enPR: flŏrʹ-ĭ-də, IPA: /ˈflɒɹ.ɪ.də/, /ˈflɒɹ.ə.də/
- (Canada, America) enPR: flôrʹ-ĭ-də, IPA: /ˈflɔɹ.ɪ.də/, /ˈflɔɹ.ə.də/, /ˈflɔɹ.də/
- (New York, Philadelphia, (traditional) Eastern New England Irish English) enPR: flärʹ-ĭ-də, IPA: /ˈflɑɹ.ɪ.də/
- A state of US, capital=Tallahassee.
- 2015, John Oliver, “Municipal Violations”, in Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, season 2, episode 7, written by Tim Carvell; Josh Gondelman; Dan Gurewitch; Jeff Maurer; Ben Silva; Will Tracy; Jill Twiss; Seena Vali; Julie Weiner, HBO, Warner Bros. Television:
- In 2012 in Florida, a staggering 88% of all license suspensions were due to failure to comply with summons or fines, which is insane. It also leaves only 12% for Florida’s other most common violations: accidentally taking your golf cart on the freeway, feeding meth to an alligator, feeding an alligator to a meth dealer, and being an alligator meth dealer. Florida!
. : Florida Este and Florida Oeste.
- A province in Santa Cruz, Bolivia.
- A municipality in Paraná, Brazil.
- A town/and/commune in Biobío, Chile.
- A town in Valle del Cauca, Colombia.
- A municipality/and/city in Camagüey, Cuba.
- A municipality in Copán, Honduras.
- A district in Amazonas, Peru.
- Several places in Puerto Rico:
- A town/and/municipality in Puerto Rico.
- A barrio in San Lorenzo, Puerto Rico.
- A barrio in the municipality and island of Vieques.
- A suburb in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
- A department in Uruguay.
- A city/capital in Florida, Uruguay.
- Several places in the United States:
- An unincorporated community in La Plata County, Colorado.
- An unincorporated community in Lafayette Township, Madison County.
- A town in Berkshire County, Massachusetts.
- A ghost town/and/former village in Monroe County, Missouri.
- A town in Montgomery County, New York.
- A village in Orange County, New York.
- A village in Henry County, Ohio.
- A river in Colorado, ;.
- University of Florida.