- (British, America) IPA: /ˈɡɹiːn.lənd/, /ˈɡɹiːn.lænd/
- A large self-governing territory in North America that is politically a part of the Kingdom of Denmark.
- The ice-covered island on which it is located, the largest island in the world (not counting Australia).
- (obsolete) Spitzbergen, another island in Europe formerly thought to have been part of Greenland.
- A city in Arkansas
- A village in Barbados
- A ghost town in California
- An unincorporated community in Colorado
- A town in New Hampshire
- A community in Nova Scotia, Canada
- An unincorporated community in West Virginia
- French: Groenland
- German: Grönland
- Italian: Groenlandia
- Portuguese: Groenlândia, Gronelândia
- Russian: Гренла́ндия
- Spanish: Groenlandia