- IPA: /ˌhɒŋˈkɒŋ/
- A city in southeastern China, located on an island east of the Pearl River delta in the South China Sea; formerly owned by the United Kingdom.
- An island in southeastern China, Hong Kong Island, the site of the city of the same name, lying off Guangdong province.
- A special administrative region in China, which includes the city and island of the same name as well as nearby islands and the Kowloon Peninsula.
- (historical) A colony in United Kingdom, which previously administered the area of the present-day Chinese special administrative region.
- French: Hong Kong, Hongkong, Xianggang
- German: Hongkong
- Italian: Hong Kong
- Portuguese: Hong Kong
- Russian: Гонко́нг
- Spanish: Hong Kong