- (RP) enPR: nyoo͞-zē'lənd, IPA: /nju ˈziː.lənd/, /ˌnjuː -/
- (GA) enPR: noo͞-zē'lənd, IPA: /nu ˈzi.lənd/, /ˌnu -/
- (GNZ) IPA: /njʉː ˈziːlɘnd/, /ˌnjʉː -/, /nʉː -/, /ˌnʉː -/
A country in Oceania, to the east of Australia. Official name: New Zealand. Abbreviation: NZ or Aotearoa
- The islands of New Zealand, especially the North Island, South Island and nearby coastal islands.
- The Realm of New Zealand, including the Cook Islands, Niue, Tokelau and the Ross Dependency.
- Land of the Long White Cloud (Maori name translated into English)
- Aotearoa New Zealand
- NZ (abbreviation)
- French: Nouvelle-Zélande
- German: Neuseeland
- Italian: Nuova Zelanda
- Portuguese: Nova Zelândia
- Russian: Но́вая Зела́ндия
- Spanish: Nueva Zelanda, Nueva Zelandia