- IPA: /ˌpiː ˈɛm/
- Initialism of post meridiem The second half of the day, from noon (12:00:00) to (just before) midnight (23:59:59)
- Today the sun sets at 8:25 PM
- The shops are open from 9AM to 5PM
- Initialism of post mortem
- Initialism of prime minister
- private message
- personal message
- Initialism of price match
- Initialism of project management
- Initialism of project manager
- Initialism of performance management
- Initialism of perfect match
- Initialism of product manager
- (knitting) Initialism of place marker
- (electronics) Initialism of permanent magnet
- (with a number) Initialism of particulate matter
- Initialism of push money
PM (PMs, present participle PMing; past and past participle PMed)
- To project manage.
- (internet, transitive) To send a private message to (a participant in a chat room, etc.).
- PM me if you want more information.