prime minister (plural prime ministers)
- In a parliamentary democracy, the chief member of the cabinet and head of the government; often the leader of the majority party.
- This is a list of all prime ministers since Churchill.
- Yesterday we had a visit from the Prime Minister / prime minister. (See usage notes below.)
- French: premier ministre
- German: Premierminister, Premierministerin
- Italian: primo ministro
- Portuguese: primeiro ministro, premiê, premier
- Russian: премье́р-мини́стр
- Spanish: primer ministro, presidente de Gobierno, primera ministra
- Alternative letter-case form of prime minister