- (Canada) Of or pertaining to Quebec, or French Canada.
- Canadians have mixed views concerning whether the Quebecois people constitute a distinct nation.
Quebecois (plural Quebecois)
- (Canadian) Any inhabitant or native of the city or province of Quebec, especially a French Canadian one.
- I am a proud Quebecois.
- plural form of Quebecois
- (Canada) The dialect of French spoken in the Canadian province of Quebec.
- I don't speak French and English; I speak Quebecois et Joual.
- French: français québécois, français du Québec
- German: Quebecer Französisch
- Italian: francese del Québec, francese quebecchese
- Portuguese: francês quebequense
- Spanish: francés del Quebec, quebequés