SA (not comparable)
- (anatomy, medicine) Initialism of sinoatrial or sinoauricular.
- SA block; SA node
- (in gay personal ads) straight-acting
- Initialism of sexual abuse#English|sexual abuse.
- Initialism of special agent#English|special agent.
- Abbreviation of small arms#English|small arms.
- Abbreviation of simulated annealing#English|simulated annealing.
- Abbreviation of North Sulawesi, A province in Indonesia.
- (sports) Abbreviation of San Antonio#English|San Antonio.
- Initialism of South Africa
- Initialism of South America
- Initialism of Saudi Arabia
- (Australia) Initialism of South Australia, a state of Australia.
- Coordinate terms: ACT#English|ACT, NSW#English|NSW, NT#English|NT, QLD, TAS#English|TAS, VIC#English|VIC, WA#English|WA
- Initialism of Stage Accompany.
- Abbreviation of Saturday#English|Saturday.
- (biblical) Abbreviation of Samuel#English|Samuel.
- A language of Vanuatu