savior (plural saviors) (American spelling)
- A person who saves someone, rescues another from harm.
- (medicine) A child who is born to provide an organ or cell transplant to a sibling who has an otherwise fatal disease qual used in combination, with "sibling", "baby", "child", "brother", "sister", etc.
- French: sauveur, sauveuse
- German: Erlöser, Erlöserin, Retter, Retterin, Erretter, Erretterin
- Italian: redentore, redentrice, salvatore, salvatrice
- Portuguese: salvador, salvadora
- Russian: спаси́тель
- Spanish: salvador, salvadora
- (Christianity) Jesus Christ
- (uncommon) A male given name
- (rare) A female given name