- (America) IPA: /ækˌsɛs.əˈbɪl.ət.i/
- The quality of being accessible, or of admitting approach; receptiveness.
(computing, web design) Features that increase software usability for users with certain impairments.
- Synonyms: a11y
- 2007, Accessibility of WVU Websites for Individuals with Vision Impairments, ProQuest ISBN 9780549459835, page 4
- The purpose of this study is to measure West Virginia University's website accessibility for students and users who are blind or visually impaired and compare that measurement to the measurement of other websites of […]
- French: accessibilité
- German: Zugänglichkeit, Barrierefreiheit, Erreichbarkeit
- Italian: accessibilità
- Portuguese: acessibilidade
- Spanish: accesibilidad