- IPA: /əˈfɛktɪd/
- Influenced or changed by something.
- The affected products had to be recalled.
- Simulated in order to impress.
- He spoke with an affected English accent.
- Emotionally moved; touched.
- (algebra, archaic) adfected.
- an affected equation
- Resulting from a mostly negative physical effect or transformation.
- artificial, stilted
- Italian: colpito
affected (plural affecteds)
- Someone affect#Verb|affected, as by a disease.
- Simple past tense and past participle of affect
- The thunderstorm affected the compass, and we got lost.