- (America) IPA: /ˈæftɚˌlaɪf/
afterlife (plural afterlives)
- Life after death.
- Many religious people believe in an afterlife.
- The place believed to be inhabited by deceased people.
- (life after death) hereafter, eternal life; see also Thesaurus:life after death
- (place) hereafter, other side; see also Thesaurus:afterlife
- (life before life, previous life) forelife
- French: au-delà, autre monde, vie après la mort, outre-tombe
- German: Leben nach dem Tod, Jenseits, Unterwelt
- Italian: oltretomba, aldilà
- Portuguese: vida após a morte, além, além-túmulo, ultravida, outro mundo, submundo
- Russian: загро́бная жизнь
- Spanish: ultratumba, más allá, inframundo, otro mundo, orco, ultravida, submundo, lo de allá