agglomerate (plural agglomerates)
- A collection or mass.
- (geology) A mass of angular volcanic fragments united by heat; distinguished from conglomerate.
- (meteorology) An ice cover of floe formed by the freezing together of various forms of ice.
agglomerate (agglomerates, present participle agglomerating; past and past participle agglomerated)
- (ambitransitive) To wind or collect into a ball; hence, to gather into a mass or anything like a mass.
- (collect into a ball) ball, ball up, bundle up, clew, conglobate, conglobe, globe, orb, wind
- (gather into a mass) amass, gather, gather up, merge, pile up; see also Thesaurus:pile up or Thesaurus:coalesce