- Of or relating to the class Amphibia.
- Capable of operating on both land and water amphibious.
- (obsolete) Having two natures.
- German: amphibisch, Amphibien-
amphibian (plural amphibians)
- An animal of the Amphibia; any four-legged vertebrate that does not have amniotic eggs, living both on land and in water.
- A vehicle which can operate on land and water. See Wikipedia article on "Amphibious aircraft"
- French: amphibien, batracien
- German: Amphibie, Amphibium, Lurch
- Italian: anfibio
- Portuguese: anfíbio
- Russian: земново́дное
- Spanish: anfibio
- German: Amphibienfahrzeug