- Belonging to, or proceeding from, angels; resembling, characteristic of, or partaking of the nature of, an angel.
- Very sweet-natured or well-behaved.
- an angelic child
- (chemistry) Of or pertaining to angelic acid.
- an angelic ester
- (topology) A regular Hausdorff space is said to be angelic if the closure of each relatively countably compact set A is compact and the closure consists of the limits of sequences in A.
- (belonging to, proceeding from, or resembling an angel) angelical, angellike, angelly, heavenly, divine
- French: angélique
- German: engelhaft
- Italian: angelico
- Portuguese: angélico, angelical
- Russian: а́нгельский
- Spanish: angélico, angelical