- IPA: /əˈɹeɪndʒ/
arrange (arranges, present participle arranging; past and past participle arranged)
- (transitive) To set up; to organize; to put into an orderly sequence or arrangement.
- (transitive, intransitive) To plan; to prepare in advance.
- to arrange to meet; to arrange for supper
- (music, transitive, intransitive) To prepare and adapt an already-written composition for presentation in other than its original form.
- French: arranger, organiser
- German: arrangieren, systematisieren, aufstellen, ordnen
- Italian: disporre
- Portuguese: arranjar, organizar, dispor
- Russian: устра́ивать
- Spanish: disponer
- German: einrichten
- Portuguese: arranjar
- Russian: аранжи́ровать