- IPA: /əˈɹeɪnd͡ʒmənt/
- The act of arranging.
- The manner of being arranged.
- A collection of things that have been arranged.
- A particular way in which items are organized.
- (in the plural) Preparations for some undertaking.
- An agreement.
- (music) An adaptation of a piece of music for other instruments, or in another style.
- (particular way in which items are organized) configuration, constitution; see also Thesaurus:composition
- French: arrangement
- German: Anordnung
- Italian: arrangiamento, sistemazione
- Portuguese: arranjo
- Russian: приведе́ние в поря́док
- Spanish: arreglo
- French: disposition
- Italian: incontro
- Portuguese: arranjamento
- Russian: расстано́вка
- Spanish: disposición
- Italian: disposizione
- French: préparatifs
- Italian: preparativi, disposizioni, modalità
- Portuguese: preparativos
- Spanish: preparativos, planes
- French: accord
- Italian: accomodamento, accordo, compromesso
- Portuguese: acordo
- Spanish: arreglo, acuerdo