- IPA: /ˈɑː(ɹ)sənəl/, /ˈɑː(ɹ)snəl/
arsenal (plural arsenals)
- A military establishment for the storing, development, manufacturing, testing, or repairing of arms, ammunition, and other war materiel; an armoury.
- A stock of weapons, especially all the weapons that a nation possesses.
- A store or supply of anything.
- Any supply of aid collected to prepare a person or army for hardship
- He arrived with a large arsenal of cleansers and tools, and got right to work.
- Elyse Saugstad, a professional skier, wore a backpack equipped with an air bag, a relatively new and expensive part of the arsenal that backcountry users increasingly carry to ease their minds and increase survival odds in case of an avalanche.
- French: arsenal
- German: Zeughaus, Waffenkammer, Arsenal, Waffenlager, Waffenvorrat
- Italian: arsenale, deposito armi
- Portuguese: arsenal
- Russian: арсена́л
- Spanish: arsenal