- Abbreviation of average#English|average.
- Abbreviation of audiovisual#English|audiovisual.
- Abbreviation of ad valorem#English|ad valorem.
- Abbreviation of avenue#English|avenue.
- Abbreviation of avoirdupois#English|avoirdupois.
- Abbreviation of antivirus#English|antivirus.
- (Judaism) The eleventh month of the civil Jewish calendar, or the fifth month of the ecclesiastical Jewish calendar.
- French: Av
av (plural avs)
- Initialism of alternative vote
- (computing) Initialism of access violation
- Initialism of autonomous vehicle
- (grammar) Initialism of auxiliary verb
- Initialism of anti-virus#English|anti-virus.
- (US, military) Initialism of Auxiliary Voler - a naval aircraft transport
- (in Japan) Initialism of adult#English|adult video#English|video, i.e. video pornography
av (not comparable)
- Initialism of audiovisual
- AV education; AV room
- (anatomy, medicine) Initialism of atrioventricular
- AV block; AV node
- (anatomy, medicine) Initialism of arteriovenous
- AV anastomosis; AV fistula