- IPA: /ˈbæd.mɪn.tən/
- A racquet sport played indoors on a court by two opposing players (singles) or two opposing pairs of players (doubles), in which a shuttlecock is volleyed over a net and the competitions are presided by an umpire in British English and a referee in American English.
- A cooling summer drink made with claret, sugar
and soda water.
- (sport) badders qual UK, informal
- French: badminton
- German: Badminton, Federball
- Italian: badminton
- Portuguese: badminton, badmínton
- Russian: бадминто́н
- Spanish: bádminton
- A village in Gloucestershire, England.