- Helpful or good to something or someone.
- Recycling and reusing garbage can be beneficial to the environment.
- Relating to a benefice.
- (helpful or good) advantageous, behooveful qual archaic, helpful, useful
- (relating to a benefice) usufructuary, usufructuous
- maleficial, nocuous, damaging, harmful (doing harm to someone)
- innocuous, undamaging, harmless (doing no harm; doing neither harm nor good)
- French: bienfaisante, bénéfique
- German: nützlich, vorteilhaft
- Italian: benefico
- Portuguese: benéfico
- Russian: благотво́рный
- Spanish: beneficioso
- French: bénéficial
beneficial (plural beneficials)
- Something that is beneficial.