- (British, America) IPA: /ˈbɛz.əl/
bezel (plural bezels)
- The sloping edge or face on a cutting tool.
- The oblique side or face of a cut gem; especially the upper faceted portion of a brilliant (diamond), which projects from its setting.
- The rim and flange which encompasses and fastens a jewel or other object, such as the crystal of a watch, in the cavity in which it is set; the collet.
- The panel that covers the front of a computer case, or the panel covering each drive bay that can be removed to install a removable drive that requires external access, such as a CD/DVD-ROM drive, which usually has its own preinstalled bezel.
- Russian: грань
- German: Frontblende, Blende
- Russian: фальшпане́ль