- IPA: /ˈblæklɪst/
blacklist (plural blacklists)
- (legal) A list or set of people or entities to be shunned or banned.
- The software included a lengthy blacklist of disreputable websites to block.
- French: liste noire, (computing) blacklist
- German: schwarze Liste, Negativliste, Index
- Portuguese: lista negra
- Russian: чёрный спи́сок
- Spanish: lista negra
blacklist (blacklists, present participle blacklisting; past and past participle blacklisted)
- (transitive) To place on a blacklist#Noun|blacklist; to mark a person or entity as one to be shunned or banned.
- You can blacklist known spammers with that button.
- French: blacklister
- German: auf die schwarze Liste setzen