- (archaic) Bellowing; disagreeably clamorous; sounding loudly and harshly.
- Obvious, on show; unashamed; loudly obtrusive or offensive.
- Harsh and blatant tone.
- A monster, which the blatant beast men call.
- Glory, that blatant word, which haunts some military minds like the bray of the trumpet.
- (obvious) furtive
- Italian: assordante, fragoroso, chiassoso, gigantesco, macroscopico
- Russian: крикли́вый
- Spanish: estentóreo, estruendoso
- French: flagrant, clair
- German: offensichtlich, himmelschreiend, eklatant, krass
- Italian: appariscente, vistoso
- Portuguese: óbvio, gritante, evidente
- Russian: вопию́щий
- Spanish: obvio, evidente, ostensible, descarado, flagrante, notorio, saltante, desvergonzado, hiriente