blooper (plural bloopers)
- (informal) A blunder#Noun|blunder, an error.
- Synonyms: boo-boo, faux pas, fluff, gaffe, lapse, mistake, slip, stumble, Thesaurus:error
- (baseball, slang) A fly ball that is weakly hit#Verb|hit just over the infielders. [19th c.]
- Synonyms: banjo hit, flare, Texas leaguer
- (film, informal) A film#Verb|filmed or videotape#Verb|videotaped outtake that has record#Verb|recorded an amusing#Adjective|amusing accident and/or mistake#Noun|mistake.
- (nautical) A gaff#Noun|gaff-rigged#Adjective|rigged fore-and-aft sail#Noun|sail set from and aft of the aftmost mast of a square-rigged ship#Noun|ship; a spanker.
- (US, dated) A radio#Noun|radio which interferes with other radios, causing them to bloop#Verb|bloop (squeal#Verb|squeal loudly). [from 1926]