- (British) IPA: /ˈbɒ.lək/
bollock (plural bollocks)
- (British, vulgar, chiefly, in the plural) A testicle.
- ''You've got a bollock hanging out of your shorts.
- French: couille, rouston, pruneau, bonbon
- German: Hoden, Ei
- Italian: coglione
- Russian: яйцо́
- Spanish: cojón
bollock (bollocks, present participle bollocking; past and past participle bollocked)
- (British, transitive, vulgar, slang) To reprimand severely and grossly.
- ''The boss bollocked me for coming in late.
- (British, vulgar, slang) To exhaust, tire out.
- I woke at 17:05 and felt totally bollocked. After a shower, I went to the NAAFI for some sarnies and orange juice. ( https://4btystig.wordpress.com/2011/08/page/2/ )