boulder (plural boulders)
- A large mass of stone detached from the surrounding land.
- (geology) A particle greater than 256 mm in diameter, following the Wentworth scale
- A large marble, in children's games.
- (climbing) A session of bouldering; involvement in bouldering
- French: rocher
- German: Felsbrocken, Felsblock, Fels
- Italian: macigno
- Portuguese: pedregulho, rocha
- Russian: валу́н
- Spanish: peñasco, peña, roca, pedrusco
boulder (boulders, present participle bouldering; past and past participle bouldered)
- (climbing) To engage in bouldering
- A town in Western Australia, merged with Kalgoorlie in 1989.
- A home rule municipality/county seat in Boulder County, Colorado.
- An unincorporated community in Clinton County, Illinois.
- A town/county seat in Jefferson County, Montana.
- A small town in Garfield County, Utah.
- An unincorporated community in Barbour County, West Virginia.
- A census-designated place in Sublette County, Wyoming.