- present participle of bowl#English|bowl
- A game played by rolling a ball down an alley and trying to knock over a triangular group of ten pins; ten-pin bowling/five-pin bowling
- (New England) Candlepin bowling.
- Any of several similar games played indoors or outdoors.
- (cricket) The action of propelling the ball towards the batsman.
- (slang) A particular style of walking associated with urban street culture.
- (gerund) The action of the verb bowl#Verb|bowl.
- (Ireland) Road bowling.
- French: bowling
- German: Bowling, Kegelbahn (bowling alley)
- Portuguese: boliche, bólingue (Portugal)
- Russian: бо́улинг
- Spanish: bolos
- A village on the Clyde (OS grid ref NS4473).
- A suburban area in Bradford (OS grid ref SE1731).
- An unincorporated community in Cumberland County, Tennessee.