- IPA: /ˈbʌstəd/
- (often used in combination with an adjective) Having a certain type of bust breasts; cleavage.
- (slang) Broke; having no money.
- I'd like to help you, but I'm busted.
- (slang) Caught in the act of doing something one shouldn't do.
- I saw you take that cookie from the cookie jar! You're busted!
- (slang) Extremely ugly.
- She was cute, but all her friends were busted.
- 2004 July 30, "Ms Pnoopie Pnats" (username), "talking about hot or not...", in alt.support.shyness, Usenet:
- ok this gals bod is hot but her face is busted
- (slang) Tired.
- (slang) Broken.
- (tired) Thesaurus:fatigued
- Italian: fregato
- French: bouzillé
- Simple past tense and past participle of bust