catalog (plural catalogs)
- A book printed and distributed periodically by a department store or mail-order retail company containing pictures and descriptions of merchandise offered for sale, as well as an order form for ordering such merchandise by mail.
- A book printed periodically by a college, university, or other institution that gives a definitive description of the institution, its history, courses and degrees offered, etc.
- (music) A complete list of a recording artist's or a composer's songs.
- (American spelling, Canadian spelling) Alternative form of catalogue#English|catalogue
catalog (catalogs, present participle cataloging; past and past participle cataloged)
- Alternative spelling of catalogue