- (British, America) IPA: /sɛnˈtɛnɪəl/
centennial (not comparable)
- Relating to, or associated with, the commemoration of an event that happened a hundred years before.
- a centennial ode
- Happening once in a hundred years.
- a centennial jubilee; a centennial celebration
- Lasting or aged a hundred years.
- That opened through long lines / Of sacred ilex and centennial pines.
centennial (plural centennials)
- The hundredth anniversary of an event or happening.
- French: centenaire
- German: Hundertjahrfeier, hundertster Jahrestag
- Italian: centenario
- Portuguese: centenário
- Russian: столе́тие
- Spanish: centenario
- A city in Colorado.
- A census-designated place in Wyoming.