- IPA: /ˈtʃaɪldɪʃ/
- Of or suitable for a child.
- Behaving immaturely.
- Your childish temper tantrums are not going to change my decision on this matter.
- (suitable for a child) childly, juvenile, kiddish; see also Thesaurus:childlike
- (behaving immaturely) infantile, immature, silly, unbecoming, juvenile, puerile; see also Thesaurus:childish
- French: enfantin, puéril
- German: kindgerecht
- Portuguese: infantil
- Russian: де́тский
- Spanish: para niños, infantil
- French: puéril, gamin
- German: kindisch
- Italian: infantile, bambinesco, puerile
- Portuguese: infantil, imaturo
- Russian: ребя́ческий
- Spanish: infantil, infantiloide, pueril, aniñado