- IPA: /ˌklæɹɪfɪˈkeɪʃən/
- The act of clarifying; the act or process of making clear or transparent by freeing visible impurities; particularly, the clearing or fining of liquid substances from feculent matter by the separation of the insoluble particles which prevent the liquid from being transparent.
- The clarification of wine.
- The act of freeing from obscurities.
- Your ideas deserve clarification.
- Italian: chiarificazione
- Russian: осветле́ние
- French: clarification
- German: Erläuterung, Verdeutlichung
- Italian: chiarimento, chiarificazione
- Portuguese: clarificação
- Russian: проясне́ние
- Spanish: clarificación