- IPA: /ˈklæɹɪfaɪ/
- (of liquids, such as wine or syrup) To make clear or bright by freeing from feculent matter
- To make clear; to free from obscurities; to brighten or illuminate.
- To clarify his reason, and to rectify his will.
- (ergative) To grow or become clear or transparent; to become free from feculent impurities, as wine or other liquid under clarification.
- Leave the wine for 24 hours and it will clarify.
- (ergative) To grow clear or bright; to clear up.
- (obsolete) To glorify.
- explicitize, get something straight
- Portuguese: clarificar
- Russian: очища́ть
- French: clarifier
- German: klären
- Portuguese: clarear, clarificar, aclarar
- Russian: проясня́ть
- Spanish: clarificar, aclarar, esclarecer, poner en claro
- Portuguese: clarear
- Russian: проясни́ться