- (British) IPA: /ˈklɛməntaɪn/, /ˈklɛməntiːn/
clementine (plural clementines)Translations
- French: clémentine
- German: Klementine
- Italian: mandarancio, clementina, clementino
- Portuguese: clementina
- Russian: Клементина
- Of or relating to Clement, especially to Pope Clement I and the spurious homilies attributed to him, or to Pope Clement V and his compilations of canon law, or to the Sixto-Clementine Vulgate (commonly called the Clementine Vulgate).
- A female given name borrowed from French Clémentine in the 19th century.
- Thou were lost and gone forever, dreadful sorry, Clementine.