client (plural clients)
- A customer, a buyer or receiver of goods or services.
- (computing) The role of a computer application or system that requests and/or consumes the services provided by another having the role of server.
- One who receives help or services from a professional such as a lawyer or accountant.
- (legal) A person who employs or retains an attorney to represent him or her in any legal matter, or one who merely divulges confidential matters to an attorney while pursuing professional assistance without subsequently retaining the attorney.
- (computing) server
- French: client, cliente
- German: Endverbraucher, Konsument, Kunde, Kundin
- Italian: cliente
- Portuguese: cliente, freguês
- Russian: клие́нт
- Spanish: cliente