clinic (plural clinics)
- A medical facility, such as a hospital, especially one for the treatment and diagnosis of outpatients.
- (medicine, by extension) A hospital session to diagnose or treat patients.
- (medicine, obsolete) A school, or a session of a school or class, in which medicine or surgery is taught by the examination and treatment of patients in the presence of the pupils.
- A group practice of several physicians.
- A meeting for the diagnosis of problems, or training, on a particular subject.
- A temporary office arranged on a regular basis to allow politicians to meet their constituents.
- (wrestling) A series of workouts used to build skills of practitioners regardless of team affiliation.
- (obsolete) One confined to bed by sickness.
- (obsolete) One who receives baptism on a sickbed.