- IPA: /koʊˈhɪɹ/
cohere (coheres, present participle cohering; past and past participle cohered)
- (intransitive) To stick together physically, by adhesion.
- Separate molecules will cohere because of electromagnetic force.
- (intransitive, figurative) To be consistent as part of a group, or by common purpose.
- Members of the party would cohere in the message they were sending.
- French: s'attirer, attirer, se cohérer
- German: aneinanderhaften, aneinanderkleben, binden, ein Ganzes bilden, eine Einheit bilden
- Spanish: cohesionar
- German: in sich geschlossen sein, zusammenhängen
- Spanish: ser coherente