- Willing to comply; submissive; willing to do what someone wants.
- The suspect was compliant when arrested.
- Tendon is compliant compared to bone.
- Synonyms: yielding, bending, pliant
- Compatible with or following guidelines, specifications, rules, or laws.
- The browser is standards-compliant.
- The workplace is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- non-compliant, noncompliant
- French: docile, obéissant, accommodant
- German: entgegenkommend, fügsam, gefällig, gefügig, nachgiebig
- Portuguese: cooperante
- Spanish: sumiso, complaciente
- French: conforme
- German: den Auflagen entsprechen, die Auflagen erfüllen
- Italian: conforme
- Portuguese: conforme
- Russian: согласованный
- Spanish: conforme, en orden