- Made up of multiple components; compound or complex.
- (architecture) Being a mixture of Ionic and Corinthian styles.
- (mathematics) Not prime; having factors.
- (botany) Belonging to the Asteraceae family (formerly known as Compositae), bearing involucrate heads of many small florets.
- (photography, historical) Employing multiple exposures on a single plate, so as to create an average view of something, such as faces in physiognomy.
- composite portraiture; a composite photograph
- Russian: компози́тный
- German: zusammengesetzt
- Russian: составно́й
- Russian: сложноцве́тный
composite (plural composites)
- A mixture of different components.
- A structural material that gains its strength from a combination of complementary materials.
- (botany) A plant belonging to the family Asteraceae, syn. Compositae.
- (mathematics) A function of a function.
- (mathematics) Clipping of composite number#English|composite number.
- (chiefly, law enforcement) A drawing, photograph, etc. that combines several separate pictures or images.
- Russian: комбина́ция
- Spanish: compuesto
- Russian: компози́т
composite (composites, present participle compositing; past and past participle composited)
- To make a composite.
- I composited an image using computer software.
- French: composer