- thorough understanding
- (logic) The totality of intensions, that is, attributes, characters, marks, properties, or qualities, that the object possesses, or else the totality of intensions that are pertinent to the context of a given discussion.
- (programming) A compact syntax for generating a list in some functional programming languages.
- (Christianity) The inclusion of nonconformists within the Church of England.
- French: compréhension, entendement
- German: Verständnis, Verstehen
- Italian: comprensione
- Portuguese: compreensão
- Russian: понима́ние
- Spanish: comprensión, entendimiento