- Of, or relating to concepts or mental conception; existing in the imagination.
- We defined a conceptual model before designing the real thing.
- 1992, Rudolf M[athias] Schuster, The Hepaticae and Anthocerotae of North America: East of the Hundredth Meridian, volume V, New York, N.Y.: Columbia University Press, →ISBN, page viii:
- The repeated exposure, over decades, to most taxa here treated has resulted in repeated modifications of both diagnoses and discussions, as initial ideas of the various taxa underwent—often repeated—conceptual modification.
- Of or relating to conceptualism.
- Portuguese: conceitual, conceptual