- (America) IPA: /kənˈklusɪv/
- Pertaining to a conclusion.
- Providing an end to something; decisive.
- The set of premises of a valid argument is conclusive in the sense that no further evidence could possibly be added to the set of premises which would make the argument invalid.
- French: conclusif
- German: schlüssig, konkludent
- Italian: conclusivo
- Portuguese: conclusivo
- Russian: оконча́тельный
- Spanish: concluyente, conclusivo
- French: concluant
- German: endgültig, entscheidend
- Italian: conclusivo, decisivo
- Portuguese: conclusivo, decisivo
- Russian: реша́ющий
- Spanish: decisivo