- Of or pertaining to convenience.
- Synonyms: expedient, simple, easy
- Antonyms: inconvenient
- Fast food might be convenient, but it's also very unhealthy.
- (obsolete) Fit; suitable; appropriate.
- Bible, Eph. v. 4
- Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient.
- Bishop Reynolds
- […] continual drinking is most convenient to the distemper of an hydropick body, though most disconvenient to its present welfare.
- French: commode
- German: bequem, einfach, gelegen, genehm (obsolete), günstig, passend, praktisch
- Italian: conveniente, comodo
- Portuguese: conveniente, cómodo (Portugal), cômodo (Brazil)
- Russian: удо́бный
- Spanish: conveniente, cómodo